ad

New Oil Reserve Found In Pakistan



Oil reserve found in sanghar

Pakistan is blessed with natural resources all we just need to get those resources out is careful consideration and machinery. No doubt! Days have arrived when Pakistan is leading on the progressive path. The successful execution of plans for getting reservoirs out is one of the prime examples of Pakistan’s coming bright days. Because, amidst all the chaos of inflation and economy crisis discovering oil and gas reservoirs is no less than a blessing.

The joint venture of Bitism Block Comprising of Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) as operator 95% and remaining 5 % carries Government Holdings (pvt) Limited have accomplished this mission.

The letter from Oil and Gas Company limited to Pakistan Stock Exchange reveals that the reservoirs of Oil and Gas have been found from exploratory well Pindhi# 01, district sanghar, Sindh province. These reservoirs are found after the drilling of 36,000 depth. In the result of successful drilling 9.12 Million Standard Cubic Feet per day (MMSCFD) gas and 520 Barrels per day of oil will be attained. 

Furthermore, earlier to this discovery Oil and Gas had also discovered from Mangrio-1 located in district Tando Muhammad Khan.  As Pakistan was facing gas issues, but these discoveries have brought good news for Pakistan. Thus, oil bill prices will also be positively affected.

Post a Comment

0 Comments